Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before submitting your personal data to this website. Users over the age of thirteen may register on https://byou-jewelry.com as users without prior consent from their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, parental or guardian consent is required for the processing of their personal data.
Under no circumstances shall data concerning the professional or financial situation or the privacy of other members of the family be collected from the minor without their consent.
If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without informing your parents, you must not register as a user.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and secure space and therefore we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express permission.
B.YOU Jewelry has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Person Responsible: B.YOU Jewelry S.L.
- Commercial name: B.YOU Jewelry
- NIF/CIF: B02742153
- Address: C/ Muro de la Misericordia, 7 – Cordoba
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Jewellery for sale
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the forms on the website will be treated as “Website Users” data.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organisational security measures established by current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. As little as possible.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: the data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data and guarantees confidentiality. You should be aware that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process at B.YOU Jewelry comes from:
- Contact form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not B.YOU Jewelry is processing personal data concerning him or her.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Requesting access to personal data relating to the data subject
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the restriction of their processing
- Opposing treatment
- Request data portability
Data subjects may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. B.YOU Jewelry S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The data have been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from data controller to data controller where technically feasible.
Data subjects also have the right to effective judicial protection and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
At B.YOU Jewelry there are different systems for capturing personal information and I process the information provided by the interested parties for the following purposes for each capture system (forms):
- Contact Form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, Telephone, comments, in order to respond to the requirements of the users of https://byou-jewelry.com. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and answer any queries, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms and conditions of contract.
- I inform you that the data you provide us with will be located on the servers of Raiola Networks, S.L. (supplier of B.YOU Jewelry S.L.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data are also collected and obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage social media. B.YOU Jewelry may have a presence on social networks. The processing of the data of the people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of https://byou-jewelry.com, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network in each case and previously accepted by the user of B.YOU Jewelry S.L.. It will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing its presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services of B.YOU Jewelry. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Under no circumstances will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, B.YOU Jewelry S.L. (B.YOU Jewelry) with registered address at C/ Muro de la Misericordia, 7 Córdoba, 14001 will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
B.YOU Jewelry does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases we may collaborate with other professionals, in such cases, consent will be required from users informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Remarketing allows us to reach people who have previously visited https://byou-jewelry.com and associate a particular audience with a particular message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited our site to return.
As a user of https://byou-jewelry.com I hereby inform you that I am collecting information for this remarketing function on https://byou-jewelry.com.
The information we collect through this function is collected by Google Adword, Doubleclick cookies. You can find out what data these cookies collect in the following privacy policies for each service:
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings on each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, it may collect web traffic data relating to the pages on which they are installed.
Adwords is a Google platform for ADVERTISERS who want to advertise on GOOGLE. At https://byou-jewelry.com we use Google Adwords, Google’s advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and adverts to be shown on other websites. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and through other channels
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested from you, without the withdrawal of this consent in any case conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data processed are identification data.
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be retained:
- Until such time as deletion is requested by the data subject.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many of the tools we use to manage your data are contracted out to third parties.
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://byou-jewelry.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help https://byou-jewelry.com analyse how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://byou-jewelry.com (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Raiola Networks, S.L. Avenida de Magoi, 66, semi-basement Derecha, C.P. 27002 Lugo. More information at: https://raiolanetworks.es (RAIOLA NETWORKS) processes the data in order to provide hosting services to B.YOU Jewelry S.L..
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data in order to provide its web platform services to B.YOU Jewelry S.L..
When browsing https://byou-jewelry.com non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifiable data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
https://byou-jewelry.com undertakes to use and process users personal data, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and adapt all measures to avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://byou-jewelry.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of processing, B.YOU Jewelry S.L. shall ensure that any person who is authorised by B.YOU Jewelry to process the customer’s data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers) shall be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a Security Incident occurs, B.YOU Jewelry shall, upon becoming aware of it, notify the Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the Customer.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to https://byou-jewelry.com exonerating B.YOU Jewelry S.L. (B.YOU Jewelry) from any liability in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, may be revoked at any time by communicating it to B.YOU Jewelry S.L. (B.YOU Jewelry) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
B.YOU Jewelry S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, B.YOU Jewelry S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, https://byou-jewelry.com does not engage in SPAM practices, and therefore does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorised by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, https://byou-jewelry.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without duly identifying them.
A.- B.YOU Jewelry S.L. may modify, without prior notice, the information contained on its website, as well as its configuration and presentation.
B.- B.YOU Jewelry S.L. hereby undertakes NOT TO ENGAGE IN MISLEADING ADVERTISING. For these purposes, therefore, shall not be considered as misleading advertising formal or numeric errors that may be found throughout the content of the various sections of the website of the company name, produced as a result of maintenance and / or incomplete or faulty updating of the information contained in these sections. Name of the company, as a result of the provisions of this paragraph, undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
C.- B.YOU Jewelry S.L. undertakes NOT TO SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING THEM AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. For these purposes, all information sent TO CUSTOMERS on behalf of the company will not be considered as commercial communication provided that its purpose is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between the customer and B.YOU Jewelry S.L. as well as the performance of the tasks of information, training and other activities related to the service that the customer has contracted with the company.
D.- B.YOU Jewelry S.L. is not responsible for the non-compliance of any applicable rule that the user may incur in their access to the company’s website and/or in the use of the information contained therein.
E.- B.YOU Jewelry S.L. shall not be liable for any damages caused or likely to occur, whatever their nature, arising from the use of the information, the materials contained in this web site and the programs it incorporates. The links and hypertext which, through the company’s website, allow the user to access features and services offered by third parties, do not belong to and are not under the control of the company’s name; said entity is not responsible for the information contained therein nor for any effects which may derive from said information.
F.- B.YOU Jewelry S.L. is not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the brand names, product names and trademarks which, not being the property of said entity, appear on the company’s website. Neither is it responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the content of the links to the websites that can be accessed from the company’s website.
G.- B.YOU Jewelry S.L. cannot be held responsible for viruses originating from telematic transmissions infiltrated by third parties (e.g. word processor macros, Java applets and Active X programs), generated with the aim of obtaining negative results for a computer system.
H.- In short, the User is solely responsible for the use made of the services, contents, links and hypertext included on the byou-jewelry.com site.
Document revised on 25-11-2020.