Tips for your jewelry
TAKE CARE OF YOUR NEW JEWEL B.YOU
All our jewellery is made by hand in 9 carat gold and meets all the requirements of our quality control. It must be taken into account that jewellery is very delicate and must be cared for.
One of our aims is that our jewellery will be with you forever. If you follow these little tips your jewellery will look as good as the first day.
- It is important to avoid contact with chemicals, e.g. perfumes, alcohol or cleaning products. This could cause your jewellery to lose its lustre.
- Creams and cosmetics could lodge on the surface of the jewellery and create a dirty feeling.
- Salt water can also damage your jewellery causing it to lose its lustre.
HOW TO CLEAN MY JEWELLERY
It’s inevitable that with the use and enjoyment of your jewellery, it will get a little dirty. But with these tips we will help you to preserve that shine.
- It is advisable to clean your jewellery with a soft cloth after use and before storing it, or if you always carry it with you, once a week.
- To restore the shine to your jewellery, you can clean it with warm water and neutral soap. If you want to clean it with a brush, it should be a soft brush, so as not to damage the jewellery.